Monday, June 16, 2008

One Week Countdown til THREE!









The countdown has officially begun! My little baby girl is turning THREE in one week. I can't believe it. She's no longer a toddler, but a preschooler. We started the celebration today with donut holes from Rick's. I had to get some things for her party and I had to get ideas for her cake too. It looks like the weather will be good for her party this weekend!!! YAY!!!
We can't believe you are almost 3 years old! Wow, time flies by so fast! I want to remember all the cute things you do, so I will give a quick update! You have been potty trained for a few months. You are doing such a great job! You care about others and love playing with your friends. You love to swim, play outside, and LOVE playing babies! You love going to gymnastics and just moved up a level to the Tots class where mommy doesn't have to go with you! What a big girl! You love to entertain us by singing and dancing!
Here are some of the things you LOVE: Dora and Diego, bubbles, swimming, dolls, taking Teddy and Toby on walks outside, playing with your friends, playing dress-up, bracelets and necklaces, anything princess, chips (and cheese dip), shoes, and wearing "pretty" dresses! ;)! You are a joy in our lives! You are really looking forward having a birthday party!
Update: Day 2 of our week-long celebration (just kidding really). We went to Larry's Pizza Parade with Julie, Ethan, and Hayden! Emily just loves them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily - You are such a joy to us! I will always remember the way you and Bitty Baby were dancing in your beautiful yellow gown. You are such a sweet southern belle! Yes, it is hard to believe you will be THREE, but what fun we are having with you!

Love,

Cita