Here's the cake Roy and Emily made for me. She helped decorate it too... :O) SO cute!Yes, it's my birthday and I don't know who else would write on here... ;) I came home from the hospital after having Emily on my birthday, so I'll always remember that. I've had a great day so far. We even got a little bit of swimming in with some friends. Roy is taking me out to one of my favorite restaurants tonight! Thanks for all the cards, emails, and well wishes!




1 comment:
You were very curious from the moment you were born. Your beautiful eyes were looking around to see everything and everyone. You haven't changed since - you make the most of every day and do as much as you can, only slowing down when fatigue sets in. It is wonderful to be your parent for now we have become best friends and truly enjoy doing things and enjoying life together. You are a wonderful daughter, sister, mother and friend to all.
Love and Happy Birthday!
Mom
Post a Comment