Friday, May 30, 2008

Congrats Matt!

Matt and Neha!
My mom (aka Cita), Emily, Matt, and Herc










My brother Matt was in town from North Carolina this week with Herc! We got to see him earlier this week. Emily LOVED seeing Uncle Matt and Herc. We can't wait to visit him in July!








I also want to congratulate Matt and Neha who got engaged tonight (Friday!). We are all very excited to have Neha part of the family. She is finished with her residency and will be moving to NC in a couple of months! We can't wait to see the ring!!!!




1 comment:

Katie Kordsmeier said...

Yay! That's so exciting! Congrats to Matt!

BTW...I have no idea how to put a link to your blog from mine...I tried to do it the other day; I knew how at one time b/c I put one to our friend's blog, but now I can't find how to do it!