Sunday, May 13, 2012

More April fun



 Emily's friend Gabrielle and her mom invited us to go to a Dinosaur Exhibit in Fort Smith.  I thought it would be a fun outing and Ashton was coming too!  I dropped off Ella at my parent's house b/c I know she'd be scared of dinosaurs.  It was fun for them, but kind of expensive.  Emily rode down with Gabrielle and Ashton, so that was really fun for her!  Then, we stayed later to eat dinner with Cita and Poppy.



I have been waiting for this day to come since I heard Mary Poppins was coming to town!  It is one of my favorite kid's movies.  The price was a little expensive for a kid's show, so I had to really think about going.  I decided to get tickets before they ran out when Roy and I saw Rock of Ages in Nov.  I ended up getting my mom a ticket too as a Christmas present.  It ended up being her Mother's Day present too since she was leaving town to visit my brothers.  We took Cita out to lunch before it.  I was concerned about how Ella would do, but she was mesmerized by the whole thing.  It was a truly amazing experience!  Seeing Ella clapping at the end was so cute!  Ella loved the "Fly the Kite" scene.  Emily, Cita, and I LOVED the "Step in Time" part.  Wow!  I also love the "Jolly Holiday" one.  I really loved it all!  I absolutely love musical theatre and I'm blessed that we are able to see Broadway shows here. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun watching this wonderful play with all of my girls. Emily and Ella are just the cutest and it was fun watching them pay attention to the play. This was the start of my Mother's Day celebration that spanned two weeks!