Saturday, May 12, 2012

Easter/April

 Emily had her 2nd dance competition in April.  I liked this competition MUCH better than the last one.  The dances/costumes of other dance studios were much more age-appropriate.  Emily's dance studio did great!  Her "Teenie Team" only performs one dance.  They won First Place in their age group and Elite Gold ribbon.  So proud of them!  I can't believe how much she has learned all year compared to last.




Easter came upon us quickly this year it seems.  Ella had a rough night before Easter (bad cough) and wasn't feeling well on Easter Sunday as you can see in the pic.  We decided to let her stay home or she'd be coughing the whole mass, so Emily and I headed to 9 am mass.  She was disappointed the Easter Egg hunt was cancelled at church b/c of rain the day before.  We headed home to get ready for our company.  Roy's parents, sister + family, and my parents came to OUR house for Easter.  We had a great time!   The girls and their cousin got to hunt Easter eggs in our backyard.

No comments: