Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sisters






I got their pictures made at Picture People when Ella was probably 3 months old in these outfits. It was a 6-9 month outfit, but Emily HAD to match her sister and wanted to wear them for her photos. I was going through Ella's clothes to see what to sell and came across this one. I thought I'd try it on her to see if it still fit. The shirt is a little short, but he pants still fit. They had a fun time and Emily had to get her dress again too. Oh yes, check out Ella's shoes. She's very proud of them. She picked them out (with the help of Emily) on the day she had her 12 month shots. It helped her feel much better. She loves walking in them. :)


I will post Valentine pictures hopefully tomorrow! I wanted to update this before it's too late.

No comments: