
My mom made these cute shirts for the girls for Valentine's day. Cita and Poppy watched the girls Saturday night while we went out to dinner (at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse). It was probably the best meal we've ever had and it helped with the nice gift card we received for Christmas (thanks Cita and Poppy!!!).

I left my camera for my parents and they took some cute pictures of them while we were gone.

Getting their Valentine's treats Sunday morning. They also one present each, but had already opened them before I remembered the camera. Ella got a cute piano with a microphone and she loves to talk (and "sing") with it. I have a movie of it! Emily got a Disney princess cash register.

I thought this was a cute picture of them in their heart shirts.


Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Roy and Emily left early Sunday morning and brought back donuts for us (and roses)! I got a box of chocolates and a gift certificate to a spa! I can't wait to use it! We had a wonderful day together!
1 comment:
Emily and Ella were so much fun! It was a treat we had been looking forward to since Christmas! They are our little Valentines!
XXOOO
Cita
Post a Comment