We went to the doctor last week for Ella's 9 month check-up. She is hitting all developmental milestones and then some!
Weight: 16 lbs. 4 oz. (10th percentile)
Height: 26 in. (10th percentile)
head circumference (10th percentile)
So, she's a little girl just like her sister was and in proportion. ;) The dr. isn't concerned about her small size unless she drops lower percentile next check-up. Emily was only 18 lbs. when she turned a year old, so I know they are just little girls.
She has had a cold for over a week now. I just wish it would end! She finally is doing better on the congestion part and now has a little cough today. Ugh! I'm just praying we stay away from the swine flu/H1N1. We are thinking about taking both girls to get the shot this week when it is available here. They have both gotten the regular flu shot.




No comments:
Post a Comment