Best pose I could get with teddy and you can see how much she's grown. She looks taller to me.
She is crawling everywhere and likes to crawl under her exersaucer. You have to watch this one constantly.
I can't believe Ella is now 9 months old! I remember at this point with Emily, it was fast forward to the 1st birthday mark. She is so much fun and loves to learn new things.
- She is still on the small side, but so was Emily. She goes for her 9 month check-up next week, so I will see her stats then.
- She is such a good eater and loves all Boston Mountain Baby food http://www.bostonmountainbaby.com/ Her favorite is So Sweet Potatoes. She also loves bananas and yogurt. She's still on Stage 2 foods, haven't tried any of the meat ones yet.
- She has started eating banana and sweet potato puffs. She did so well tonight eating them.
- She is crawling everywhere.
- She is pulling up
- Says "dada", "mama", babbles "b", "n","p", "la"
- Starting to wave "hi" and "bye"
- Loves to giggle and it is so cute
- Loves all of her family, especially loves playing dolls with big sister Emily
- Has 2 bottom teeth. The top 2 are just now coming in!
Where




2 comments:
I noticed she juts out her bottom jaw sometimes just like you did when you were little. She is so precious to us! We love you Ella!
Cita
She's so cute! My sister didn't have hair until she was almost 4 I think....I'm sure Ella's will come in sooner than that!! We have that same Leap Frog table!! :)
Post a Comment