Thursday, September 17, 2009

Splish Splash

Ella was having such a fun time in her little bathtub the other night that I had to go get the camera. Don't worry, Roy was right there with her the whole time as you can see. I think we are going to have to graduate to her bath seat very soon since she is sitting up very well now.
I love this little wet baby!

This is Emily's new favorite activity: cooking!
She loves to be a big helper in the kitchen. Of course, making cookies and muffins are her favorite!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little Ella is such a lovable little baby girl! We will have to get out the big duckie bathtub next time she is here so she can have a good time splashing around at our house.

Tell Emily to save one of those yummy cookies for me. They look delicious.

XXOOO,
Cita