
These are a little late this week. Last Saturday was the first home Razorback game. Cita and Aunt Barbara got to go to the game and Poppy stayed here and watched it with us. Ella looked so cute in her Razorback dress and her onesie said "Fan Since Birth". Ella's been a little sick all week, with a cold, I think. She has not had a temperature and has congestion/runny nose. I don't think it is teething either. I hope she gets well soon! I am concerned b/c the flu/H1N1 flu going around, but I don't think she has this. It kind of scared me and I'm freaked out about germs now. She's also just on the verge of crawling. You can see her in the crawling position. She would rock like this and she will scoot forward some. I don't think I'm ready for a mobile baby yet. :)
2 comments:
Cute pics!! I'm so jealous of the cute Razorback stuff!!! I can never find anything good for my little guys online!! :(
I love the SOOIE on her hiney!
Post a Comment