Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy 9th Anniversary!

Today is Roy and I's 9th anniversary! It's hard to believe that it has been that many years. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and daddy. We are taking a long weekend and leaving this afternoon to go to the Big Cedar Lodge near Branson. We are excited to have a little time away. It will probably be our last chance before the baby is born. Emily is going to Nana's today. I was hoping to have my scanner running again to post some wedding pics, but I don't have time to set it up. I need to get the scanner connected to this new computer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Have a wonderful time. It seems like yesterday you two were walking down the aisle...
We love you both,

Mom & Dad

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!

Kaycee Deen Hopper said...

Happy Anniversary Roy and Shannon! I can't believe it's been 9 years! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing, romantic weekend to celebrate your marriage. I can't wait to see pictures!

Kaycee