Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nesting?

Emily playing in the box the bedding came in!
I wanted something pink and brown, but had a hard time deciding. I loved the colors here!




I didn't think nesting was supposed to start so early... I just got a sudden burst of energy the last couple of weeks and I have cleared the new baby's closet already. The bedding just came in yesterday! Today, we finally ordered Emily's new bed, dresser, and nightstand! The baby will be getting her stuff! We had been looking for a couple of weeks, so we finally ordered it today. It should be ready in about 3 weeks, so hopefully we can get the baby's room painted by then. We went to Lowe's to pick out some paint as well for the new room! It's getting exciting! Here's sneak preview of the bedding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is really wonderful that Emily likes going to school. She is very inquisitive and has always been very observant. You have handled the transition perfectly.

Cita