Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dance class


Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I've been incredibly busy all week. I went to Fort Smith twice for a children's consignment sale, then I just got back from a girl's weekend to the lakehouse. My friends surprised me with some gifts for the baby, so I will post some pics from that later!


Emily LOVES dance class so far. She will not take her leotard off after she's been to dance. I'm so glad she loves it so much. School has been going really good! She loves going there! She has been the line leader twice already. What a big girl! They start on the alphabet this week and we already have a parent/child project to do at home. Yikes! I didn't know we'd have homework in preschool and I've been gone all weekend. I guess I will have to pull an all-nighter like in my college days. HA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the video of our little star! Emily is a natural entertainer and so expressive with her movements and facial expressions.
Thanks for giving us a glimpse of what we can look forward to throughout her dancing years!

Cita