Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weekend
















Emily had a fun weekend. She went to Aunt Rachel and Uncle Blake's house Saturday and got to play with her cousin Ava! I didn't have my camera, but they looked so cute together playing. Emily took all of Ava's toys out of her basket and sat inside of it! Aunt Rachel made her some cookies too! She was asking to go back there today! Mommy and daddy got to go on a date while she was over there! Thanks guys!

Emily has been surprising us with everything she knows! She knows all of her colors and shapes now! She can say her alphabet and can identify some of her letters! We're so proud of her. She is ready to go to "school". We keep telling her that she has to go potty in order to go to school, so hopefully that will help motivate her more. I sent her registration form to a preschool that I want her to attend, so hopefully she'll get in (there's only 20 spots). You would think someone as intelligent as her would go to the potty, but she's very stubborn. Yesterday, I asked her to draw a circle and she did!!!!

Today she asked to go to Ava's house and Cita's house. I wish we could go every day Emily! She has a cough still, so we stayed home all day in hopes that she will get better. So, she played her favorite game-dress up! One picture was from when she was about 6 months old since I need to throw in some old pics every now and then. ;)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That darling baby picture brings back so many memories of little Emily's infancy. She has always been alert, inquisitive and so lovable. We hope to come for a visit soon!

Love, Cita

Brandy said...

Yeah I found it! She is adorable!

Matt and Jolee said...

Hi Shannon! Your little girl is just adorable. How are you? From your blog it looks like you are happy and enjoying life. It was such a surprise to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a comment. I'll add you to my blog... and welcome to the blog world!