Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Year's Eve






Uncle Matt and Aunt Neha were in town for New Year's Eve, so we drove down to Fort Smith to see them!  We had a different, yet fun, New Year's Eve! We met Neha and my mom at a Mexican restaurant for lunch.  After lunch, we decided to show Matt and Neha The Nature Center (and this was Ella's first time there as well).  We got there with only about 45 min. until it closed.  The kids had a great time exploring the place and I think Uncle Matt got some good pics with his camera.   Then, my parents showed us a neat bike trail in Fort Smith with this awesome view. 

On a side note,  I'm really excited and relieved that I have these above pictures.  My camera got stolen at a school I work at and I was afraid these pictures weren't downloaded yet.  However, they were and I found them tonight!  I have finally updated the blog through Christmas.  Next, is to upload Ella's birthday pictures and post!!!!  I got a call late last week that my camera had been found.  All my pictures were deleted, but I'm so happy to have the camera back!  Now, I can upload pics again.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. It is so good to look back and remember the fun times we have together. Emily and Ella are just the cutest little posers! L.O.V.E. them both!

Cita