Wednesday, September 7, 2011
First Day of School: 1st Grade!
Emily got a gift certificate to Glitterbox for her birthday, so I thought it would be a fun day to get her nails done before the Open House. The place was very busy and Emily (and Ella) loved it! We met her teacher that night (Mrs. K. Parker). She is going to be a very sweet teacher to Emily and she loves her already!
Emily wanted her hair curly on the first day of school. I rolled her hair with sponge rollers like I did practically every day of my youth. Ha! She loved the way it looked!!! She was very confident that day. Her teacher asked if she was a new student and Emily said "It's me, Emily I just curled my hair". She was very excited that one of her good friends is in her class again this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Emily looks gorgeous with her curly hair! She is always so happy and confident. No wonder everyone loves our girl! Here's to a wonderful year in first grade!!!
Cita
Post a Comment