Thursday, June 23, 2011

Update

 I took Ella to a trial class at the Little Gym.  She loved it!
1st haircut at a hair salon (not by us).  Emily was so scared, but ended up loving it.


 Memorial Day with their cousin Ava.
Ella's end of the year program.

 Emily's dance recital was June 4th.  She was in three dances this year.  She did a tap dance to Glee's "Express Yourself", jazz dance to "Freak-A-Zoid", and a very pretty ballet dance to a Miley Cyrus song.  She did SO good this year and was asked to join the Teenie Team dance team for next year.  We are going to the informational meeting about it this summer.
We have been very busy the months of May and June!  Whoo!  I'm hoping to get back to update now. 

Today is Emily's SIXth birthday!  I can't believe how much the years have flown by and I don't want to miss a second of it.  I hope to get better at updating the blog so I don't forget even the little things.

No comments: