Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dallas Trip

At the Wine Therapist. I think they were both at the end of their road at this point! It was so neat to see it. I wish we could have stayed for some more wine though.
At cousin Phillip's house. We put on his baby sandals and they fit Ella! Here she is showing them off. She thought she was so cool wearing these Roman sandals. :)

This is Ella throughout the store. She would give all the babies kisses and hugs. :)











We had brunch at the American Girl Bistro since Emily loves breakfast food (especially eggs and bacon). They brought out mini strawberry muffins before for us to munch on. Everything was so cute! They had little chairs for the dolls and brought "drinks" for the dolls too. I thought it would be a small amount of food, but they did give a lot!





Ella feeding Bitty Baby. She LOVED this too!






Emily with her "Emily" doll giving her a drink. You can tell Emily was in HEAVEN!







Wow! So overwhelming!








American Girl store in Dallas. Every girls dream store (or would have been mine when I was younger). These dolls came out when I was in high school, I think.




















We didn't go to the beach this summer, but we did have a blast at the hotel pool!!! We had a great time on our mini-vacation. We met with some friends and family, plus did some great shopping! I LOVED Crate and Barrel!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time! The girls were so cute at the American Girl store. I would have loved to have joined you. Maybe next time!

Cita

Anonymous said...

I had a great time seeing you all and really enjoyed American Girl too! Hope to see you again soon :)

Roni said...

I didn't know there was an American Doll Store in Dallas! Tanner & I will need to make a trip to Texas here soon :)