We made a quick trip to Little Rock last weekend to visit family and see Disney on Ice. I've never been and it was a wonderful show! Emily really enjoyed it!! I wish I had taken more pictures, but Emily and I went with Aunt Katie. My parents and Mimi helped watch Ella at her house. They got to see Aunt Bennie and Aunt Mardell as well. We had a great lunch and dinner in LR as well. We hope to see everyone again soon!!!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Disney On Ice
We made a quick trip to Little Rock last weekend to visit family and see Disney on Ice. I've never been and it was a wonderful show! Emily really enjoyed it!! I wish I had taken more pictures, but Emily and I went with Aunt Katie. My parents and Mimi helped watch Ella at her house. They got to see Aunt Bennie and Aunt Mardell as well. We had a great lunch and dinner in LR as well. We hope to see everyone again soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment