Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Silver Dollar City











We had wonderful weather last weekend, so we decided to head up to Branson for the day. I did lots of Christmas shopping for a couple of hours, then we headed over to Silver Dollar City. I have enjoyed my season pass this year for sure! The lights there are amazing and it really got us in the Christmas spirit. Emily enjoyed seeing Santa Claus. She didn't sit on his lap there, but says she will stand next to him this year while he holds Ella. She did mail him a letter there. She has been terrified of sitting on Santa's lap and the last time she sat on his lap without crying was when she was 6 months old, her 1st Christmas. She is asking for the Emily doll from American Girl (I just love how they send us catalogs...), big doll house, and Barbies. Ella wants a stroller her size b/c she is always trying to stand up to push Emily's. Hopefully, I will get a good Santa picture this year. At SDC, we went to a show Living Nativity, saw the Lighting of the Christmas Tree (it was so neat), and saw the night parade. What a great day!








We are ready for some turkey tomorrow! We're looking forward to seeing my brothers who are coming in from out of town!!! I'm so thankful for all my friends, family, and 2 healthy children.

No comments: