
Ella is now 5 months old! Where has the time gone? She is such a sweet baby and we all love her so much. It's hard to imagine life without her!!! She is on the move now, so I could barely get a picture without her wiggling around. * She loves her exersaucerand no longer likes her bouncer. We need to get the Jumperoo out, but after the swing is gone.
* We tried rice cereal once and she liked it! I didn't want to start solids until this month, so we will do a little more rice cereal and start vegetables in a couple of weeks.
* She loves grabbing and playing with her toys.
* She is so sweet in the morning and loves to cuddle. She usually takes naps well in the mornings. She fights naps in the afternoon.
* She loves her big sister and is always giggling when she is dancing around.
* She is in 3-6 month clothes and just started wearing size 2 diapers.
* She is not sucking her thumb as much, but does if she is cranky and mommy is not around.
* She is doing really good at night, but is rolling to her stomach most of the time. It makes me so nervous and I always turn her to her back. She goes right back to her stomach. I have the AngelCare Monitor, so that helps me sleep at night. I still check on her if I do wake up.




3 comments:
You are such a happy baby and we love you very much little Ella! You get more beautiful every day! In some ways it seems like you have been part of our lives forever, and in retrospect it seems like just yesterday you were born. Time is going by so quickly! We thank God for our little bundle of joy!
Cita
Oh my goodness! If you look at the picture from when she was 1 month old the bear is as big as her! She is growing so fast and she is such a doll!
Julie
What cuties! They are growing so fast! Where does the time go?
Post a Comment