Friday, May 29, 2009

Children's Rooms Tour


Kelly's Korner has "Show Us Where You Live Friday" where you show a room in your house each week. This week is children rooms/nurseries. These are my favorite rooms of our house, so I thought I would post.


Ella's bedding. I love the colors of her bedding and the butterflies too. Ella loves sleeping here!
This was Ella's Coming Home Outfit and she took her picture in the hospital in it. I think she can still wear it too. Roy painted the shelf and he helped me with her letters. The bear piggy bank was mine when I was little. My MIL made her the little picture frame that says "God Gave Us Ella Grace" needlepoint. I just love her little blocks with her initials on them.

My friend Andi painted the poodle canvas. Ella has loved looking at it since day 1! This is her changing table (it was Emily's before this). I still love this changing table.


She already has her little shelf full! I know she will love reading books like her big sister.




I just love how her name turned out. This is her crib! She has slept in here all night since she was 3 months old, so we've had her in here a whole month! Thank goodness we purchased the AngelCare monitor when Emily was little, so I'm not running in there all the time to make sure she is ok.



EMILY'S "BIG GIRL" ROOM


Emily's night stand and bow holder. Yes, she has LOTS of bows and she loves wearing them. She has long curly hair and hates to wear her hair in ponytails, but prefers a bow! My MIL made the bow holder.








Her bed! She loves her princess fairy bedding! I looked everywhere for this and found one I loved at The Company Store. Here are her favorite stuffed animals, most she made at Build-A-Bear.







View of her bed, Barbies, etc. Notice the picture of the boy and girl praying. That was passed down to me and was used since my mom was a tiny baby and my mom used it in mine and my brothers' nurseries.







Emily's beloved dolls! She loves playing with all of them.









Roy built this shelf and painted it to match her room.








Her crib used to be in this spot below her name. We got her new furniture last Oct. and we haven't rearranged the walls yet.










Her dresser! She loves this and so do I!








Roy and his dad built this dollhouse bookcase for Emily before she was born.




1 comment:

Mommy said...

Is so fun to have girls right? Your girls rooms are so cute! I loved the house bookshelf...that's so awesome! Thanks for sharing :) I found you through Kelly's blog!