




It is my Spring Break this week (last week was Emily's), so I wanted to do something fun these days and I am not doing any paperwork. I really wanted to go to the Safari in Gentry, but we got rained out last Saturday. We picked Emily up from preschool and thought about going. We had everything ready, but noticed the clouds moving in as we were getting gas. boo hoo! We decided to go to the new Carousel at the Promenade instead. Thank goodness Emily had a great time and didn't get too upset about not seeing the animals. They also had a little train there and she loved getting to ride on that! We had ice cream at the Dairy Queen in the food court, then headed home before the storm. What a nice afternoon. I also was able to make my aerobics class. I can't wait to go to Silver Dollar City the next nice weekend! We have season passes this year!!!




3 comments:
Lily loved the carousel, too! How long is the train going to be there? It wasn't there last weekend when we went--I think both kiddos might like that so I'll have to try it out...
Looks like so much fun! I didn't know they had a train there. Jackson would LOVE that. Hopefully this crazy weather will be more consistent so we can do more things outside! Love all your pictures of the girls. :)
The train looks a lot bigger than the one in Ft. Smith. We would love to check it out when we come up for a next visit. You can tell that Emily is having a great time! Kiss our girls for us.
Cita
Post a Comment